Here we are in the first week of 2013 and every day I am hearing of people having the flu and/or this respiratory bug going around — what? In my world, I am free of such nuisances because I am continually building my immune system on a daily basis. How you ask?
Well, we have a number of excellent products thanks to Young Living Essential Oils, medical grade essential oils that are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-viral among other benefits. I use them daily and not just once a day but multiple times a day.
Do you realize that your immune system is compromised on a “good” day?
Let’s look at your body, do you have dental amalgams? Not good since toxins are seeping into your system on a daily basis.
Are you drinking water out of plastic bottles and jugs or from the tap? Not good since there are many carcinogenic substances in bottled water and tap water has the poison, fluoride also. Again, this stuff is compromising your immune system.
Are you eating junk food? This includes white flour, sugar, caffeine, soda drinks, dairy products, prepackaged stuff with propylene glycol and MSG among other atrocities. Again, not good.
Are you using personal care products that contain sodium laryl sulfate, propylene glycol and more things you can’t pronounce that are actually anti-freeze products? Ditto, not good.
Enough of that, now read on for what you can do to shift this picture to one of vibrant health and well-being! Here is what I do on a regular basis:
- Drink at least 2 oz of NingXia Red every day
- Apply various oils on the bottom of my feet, not just once but several times a day including Melrose, Thieves, ImmuPower, Oregano, Clove – these oils are very high in anti-oxidants and strengthen your immune system because they are naturally anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-infectious.
- Take oils in capsules internally, again not just once but several times a day. I use Thieves, Longevity, Inner Defense Softgels, RC, Raven, Dorado Azul and Copaiba because it is the highest anti-inflammatory oil (very important to use if you have lots of mucous) and it magnifies the effect of the oils you combine it with.
- Take Supplements like Super C, Detoxzyme, Essentialzyme and MultiGreens several times a day.
- How about ingesting a Thieves Lozenge instead of a chocolate bar???
- Gargle with Thieves Mouthwash, not just after you brush your teeth but several times a day.
- Put oils in your water – I use lemon or orange in my drinking water which is filtered and also has a fluoride filter.
- When was the last time you ate raw, organic vegetables?
- Make a life-enhancing fruit or vegetable smoothie instead of grabbing a Red Bull containing killer ingredients.
- Diffuse every day and every night all of the above oils! Diffusing will eliminate all the bugs floating in the air around you as well as on surfaces.
Your health is all about CHOICES, so what are you doing that decreases your vitality? Put that stuff down and go get oiled. Get a Raindrop Technique session every other day or every week if you are feeling sick.
You have many choices here so how are you feeling today? I feel vibrant and alive, thanks to Young Living!
Visit www.AromatherapyLiving.com to order these medical grade essential oils and supplements infused with the oils or contact Diana Ewald, Young Living Independent Distributor 534462 at 407.399.8562 if you have questions, or contact the person who introduced you to Young Living.
Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and supplements. Also each person is different so they may not work as well for you as it does for others so try another oil or supplement that would work better for you. Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state: “These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.” Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help.